Mario and ADHD Mario and ADHD

Ok, that is not ADHD. That's ADHDHDHDHDHDHDHD, in HD. I know this stuff, you can take my word for it.

Anyhoo, that was a darn hilarious flash! I remember watching this a couple years ago and almost dying of laughter. Great stuff.

Toons These Days: Ep. 3 Toons These Days: Ep. 3

creative

A cartoon dog drawn like a character from an old black and white animated film, angrily complaining about modern cartoons like a cynical old guy with an attitude. I like this. Please, do make more.

B B

Completely original

Where did you get the inspiration for this masterpiece? Good job on the animation by the way.

dys4ia dys4ia

You told this beautifully. Engaging the player's thoughts through gameplay and autobiographical text to make him/her feel how the author felt? Now THAT, is some brilliant storytelling. Excellent job on this, it's truly a piece of art if you ask me.

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

Ah, I get to play a classic AND win me some medals!

I am a happy gamer. :3 Thanks for putting this up, mate. Gotta love the old Donkey Kong.

MonsterTime MonsterTime

Nice rendition on burger time

It's Burger Time, there's not much else to say other than it's enjoyable and that there isn't really much at all wrong with this game. One of your better projects in my opinion. Excellent work.

~Lucid Dream~ ~Lucid Dream~

Very enticing. It almost felt like it was pulling me in at the start, and then it started to feel somewhat inviting, a little bit cheerful, and just a tad creepy. 'Twas a great listen, my lad.

Hank Hill Hank Hill

Oh, good lord

Not a very good impression of Hank Hill. I know you are going to respond by saying something really stupid to me, but I don't care. No one does.

Rose At Dawn Rose At Dawn

EPIIIIIC!!!

Sooper Schweet, dude. It gets me going with it's rocking-ness, plus it speaks to my soul and tells me to KICK! BUTT! Kind of reminds me of Mega Man music, too. Simply put, it's one of my fave's. Thanks for such a great song. Peace!

love airscrew collaboration love airscrew collaboration

This picture describes love pretty straight-forwardly. Weird.

Nice piece, me amigo.

FarturAst responds:

Yeah! Love is a straight thing ;)

Metalman Metalman

Very nice illustration of Metal Man, my friend. Actually, this is one of the most badass images of him I've seen yet. Could you do one of Skull Man, please? Fow Me? O.O

Undeadkitty13 responds:

ya sure

sadface sadface

Well this about describes my life in a nutshell.
The emphasis on the bottom lip is priceless imo. Makes me think what Pacman would be like if he was feeling withdrawal from power pellets.